2010/05/11

I've taken many photos lately :)

I was back to Tokyo while GW(golden week).
Refresh and deep relax in my house w/ my mother an my dogs.

LALALA We watched many old Japanese music video and talked our self each other. I spend great time w/ him I think.

AND, yes. I met other my girl/boy friends and hang out w/ them!!!
I love taking photo so I took many pix.
I jut put on somepics. If you want to see more plz come to my Flickr ;o)
I'll up them soon! http://www.flickr.com/photos/johanna_jacobs_tokyo/


・*:..。o○☆゚+。*゚¨゚゚・*:..。o○☆゚+。*゚¨゚゚・*:..。o○☆゚+。*:..。o○☆゚+。*゚¨゚゚・*:..。o○☆゚+。*゚¨゚゚・*:..。o○☆゚+。*
@SHINJUKU GYOEN with my friend LUX
(model:LUX)



・*:..。o○☆゚+。*゚¨゚゚・*:..。o○☆゚+。*゚¨゚゚・*:..。o○☆゚+。*:..。o○☆゚+。*゚¨゚゚・*:..。o○☆゚+。*゚¨゚゚・*:..。o○☆゚+。*
@ASAKAWA with my girl Hemmie
(model:Hemmie)


・*:..。o○☆゚+。*゚¨゚゚・*:..。o○☆゚+。*゚¨゚゚・*:..。o○☆゚+。*:..。o○☆゚+。*゚¨゚゚・*:..。o○☆゚+。*゚¨゚゚・*:..。o○☆゚+。*
@SHIMOKITA CLUB QUE
(photo by me)


・*:..。o○☆゚+。*゚¨゚゚・*:..。o○☆゚+。*゚¨゚゚・*:..。o○☆゚+。*:..。o○☆゚+。*゚¨゚゚・*:..。o○☆゚+。*゚¨゚゚・*:..。o○☆゚+。*
in the Tokyo Disney Sea w/ my girl Hemmie


3 comments:

  1. really nice photos
    good job

    ReplyDelete
  2. such beautiful pics! <3
    I really love the scenery! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. to:Ken
    Thanks :)

    to:*~kAy~*
    Thank you for your cmt<3
    It's really spring mood pics:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment;0)